The 2nd Skull Protective Headgear is an awesome piece of technology!
It comes in a head band or a skull cap (suitable for helmet wearing sports) both are extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. Due to the innovative impact-absorbing foam technology it can actually reduce head impact force by up to 60%!
Recently one of Lacrosse Down Under's customers Maddie gave the 2nd Skull Headband a try. She was representing Waikato in Melbourne at the Australian U15 Nationals Tournament.
Maddie Shaw, Waikato Lacrosse Player
"Wearing the 2nd Skull makes me feel more confident when I'm playing lacrosse. It sits perfectly with my goggles and I forget I'm even wearing it"
Here are some pictures of her in action wearing the 2nd skull...
Check out the technical details of the headband below but if you would like more information please contact us or head to: https://2ndskull.com/technology/
- Impact Absorbing Technology
- NEW and improved 4mm design
- Complies with FIFA Law 4
- Spandex fabric blend for a stretchable but compressive fit
- Moisture wicking for sweat management
- Antimicrobial treatment for anti-odor
- Silicone grip on inside keeps headband in place
- Ponytail Access
- Machine Washable
- Recommended for Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Women's Lacrosse and other sports
- One Size Fits Kids and Adults
To enter our competition to win either a 2nd skull headband or cap, tag us and someone you know who you feel would benefit from this awesome product in a facebook or Instagram post @lacrossedownunder @2ndskull_ausnz
*Competition ends at midnight on 31st December 2018